DB Push Press
set of 4 w/ reps at 10

Giant Set 2:
Squat
Wide Grip Lat Pulldown
Step Up
DB Shoulder Press
set of 2 w/ reps at 20

Swiss ball crunches (I added a 10# DB and also a set of jacknives on the ball)

I used a variety of DB's 10-30 lbs. I did the chinups with chair assistance. Then I did WSFL cardio - 6 rounds of 30 seconds hard intensity (9-10) and 90 seconds recovery (used my step and Rebounder). Workout with cooldown/stretch was 72" and I burned 615 calories. This was a pretty good workout! Not quite as hard as Alwyn's Metabolic Circuits...but a toughie.

The job went pretty well yesterday. The people in the office seem nice. It will be a huge adjustment getting used to the hours, as I've got some long days 9-10 hours and a couple late nights and an occasional Saturday. I'm glad I have a job. I took several calls yesterday inquiring about the receptionist postion! I guess the guy the interviewed me the first day is the Owner! If I'd have known that when he interviewed me, I would have been a nervous wreck! I also can't believe how toxic the enviroment was that I just came from. Now that I'm out of there and back in a "normal" environment, I realize just how stressful that was.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi ladies! Sorry I did not get back yesterday. We had horrible weather last night and ended up taking shelter in the bathroom during the hail, so I did not get to do anything on the computer all night. DH called me at lunch yesterday joking about having a panic attack thinking about our little undertaking! It is overwhelming to think about, but I know we will do fine. We are both so happy we sound like giggly little teenagers on the phone.

Lora-Congrats on the new job! That is fantastic news! And how wonderful that it is a normal work environment too! I am sure you will do very well there. How funny that you were taking calls about your job!

Have a great day everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.