Trying to Fit Yoga in for Sunday June 22

lorajc

Cathlete
Morning Ladies -

This morning I did WSFL Cardio. I did the intervals on the Elliptical/Bike & Treadmill (yes, I'm ADD girl lately)- 5 rounds of 60"/120" and then I continued with the easy 5 minutes walking on an incline. Then I put on my 10 lb vest and did the Ellipitical for 10 minutes and alternated running up and down the cellar steps and thru the living room with this for a while and finished off punching and kicking the heavy bag. I cooled down on the TM and stretched on my own. I went slightly over...as I went nuts on the heavy bag. Workout was 65" and I burned 595 calories. Tunes were Buckcherry 15 and Seether's latest. I love Seether's latest for workouts!

I also did Adrienne Reed's Power Yoga for Athletes. Just when I thought my legs might be getting stronger since I was really getting low in my warriors, chairs, etc......they started burning like crazy! LOL. This yoga was tough but felt good.

It's TTOTM after skipping last month.........had killer cramps...but loaded up on Advil and had a great workout. For some reason I get really mentally tough during TTOTM. However, all of that being said...my pain is flaring horribly and I'm a little bloated piggie. Is that TMI?? LOL!!

We're going to see Get Smart today. I hope it's good. Have a great Sunday everyone.

I need to know if you ladies want me to keep this thread going or not. It seems nobody has time to check in any more and I feel silly talking to myself over here......but I love talking to you ladies...so I don't know what to do. Do you ladies just want to start it when you have time to post? I don't want to lose touch with all of you.

Hi Lora,

I so understand how you are feeling - and am feeling so sheepish about not checking in every day. I don't want to lose touch with you and the other ladies here either.

And... I ate a half container of haagen daaz today... Strawberry - yummo...but my muffin top belly is really resenting me right now.

I'd like to try and continue if you and the others do also.

How did you like Get Smart?

I didn't work out at all this weekend... We had company on Saturday - and my mil had an open house for me and baby yesterday....I feel really out of sorts...I have to get back into a routine and stick to it...

Have a nice evening.

Yve

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.