TRX?

I use the ones at my gym for inverted rows and pull-ups and have been thinking about trying some push-ups in them. Unfortunately I don't have any experience with the TRX specific exercises or full TRX workouts so I can't comment on that.

However, my main reason for replying is to point out that there are tons of tutorials online for making your own straps that function just like the TRX ones for a fraction of the price. If you are at all handy/ crafty, that might be an option if the only thing holding you back is the cost.

I purchased a Rip 60, which came with 12 workout DVDs. It's quite a bit cheaper than the TRX, but high quality and I really like it. It's high quality and, unlike the TRX, the straps can move (I think they call it suspended rotation) or stay stable. When they're set to move, it forces the core to stabilize more and the cardio effects are great. I'll admit I haven't used it as often as I intended, but I really like it.

I second the rip 60. I have it and went through t whole rotation and really liked it. I like the fact that the straps allow for rotational moves as well.

Rip 60?

I checked out the Rip60 site and it seems like a lot of upper body work. Do they incorporate legs at all?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.