Trouble signing in

REMeeks

Cathlete
Hi! For some reason the work out manager will not let me sign in today. I sign in almost every day without problems but today every time I try it tells me to please sign up and that little yellow box pops up. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I need to put today's workout on the calendar :) thank you!

Same here--can't log into WM

Two of us in my household can't log into Workout Manager this afternoon and evening either, on two different computers.

ok, by signing into the forum, I'm now able to access the workout manager.
I do get this error though
Warning: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, array given in /home/chrstp1/public_html/workout/user/home_tabs.php on line 32.

I'm having the same problem. I cleaned my caches but I can't sign in on the workout manager. It rejects name and password. I was able to sign in through the blog however

here also

I've been trying to sign in since yesteday. Since reading some of your reponses, I too was able to sign into the forum then get into the manager. But I also got that warning. I hope they realize that it's not everyones computer but a problem on their end.

I've also been trying since yesterday. I tried two different computers, my iPhone and my iPad. I think it must be a problem on this end.

I can't log in!!

I haven't been able to log in at all today, I've tried clearing out my cookies and cache, what is going on??? How do I fix this?

I've had the same problem on three different computers. I just log-in to the forum, then Workout Manager works. Hope it gets fixed soon.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.