Tried Brazil Butt Lift "Bum Bum"

Heidisue

Cathlete
I love it! This workout is so fun! I was surprised at how bad I was sweating through it. The workout is really fast paced. Not super hard like Cathe but a good workout. I guess I just didn't know what to expect. I am trying to get back in shape, I have been really lazy for the past year and need to get back into things. I think this is just what I needed. And... probably Cathe's new pre-order DVD's! HA!

How about Turbo Fire? Has anyone done this one?

I did a one of the BBL rotations w/added cardio and upper body work. I was very happy with the results. Noticed a definite change in the way my pants fit! ;) That was several months ago now but then just a few weeks ago after not using his vids for a while, I did the ankle weight portion of his High and Tight work out and WOWZERS did I have some awesome DOMS the next day! :eek:

How much time does the bbl series take, both in one week and per workout? I have been interested in it but am short on time these days...

How much time does the bbl series take, both in one week and per workout? I have been interested in it but am short on time these days...

IIRC the work outs are between 30 and 60 mins in length except for Tummy Tuck which is 20 mins and Bum Bum Rapido which is 10 mins. If you follow the rotations they have you combining work outs that at times will take over an hour to finish. HTH.

I wish I could have enjoyed mine - can't do it since I herniated my disc.:mad: I'm thinking about selling it on amazon or craigs list, I guess.

No sexy boom boom for me, I guess,lol..but glad someone is seeing some benefits from it!

Heidi

I like the "Bum Bum" workout as well. Lots of fun and I definitely feel it the next day. I like Tummy Tuck also. High and Tight has a slight dread factor for me so I don't reach for it much.

I like the "Bum Bum" workout as well. Lots of fun and I definitely feel it the next day. I like Tummy Tuck also. High and Tight has a slight dread factor for me so I don't reach for it much.

I love High and Tight but can understand the dread too. It's quite painful! :eek: Gives some great DOMS though! ;)
Tummy Tuck is tough for me. I am not accustomed to doing such long ab work outs. I prefer to work my abs for shorter periods of time (5 mins!) more frequently so a 20 min ab routine is pure torture for me! :p

I woke up this morning and my behind and hamstrings are so.... sore! Hurts in all the right spots. I haven't checked what workout I am doing today but wish me luck! I think it's high and tight. Sounds like I will be even more sore tomorrow from what ya'll are saying.

I woke up this morning and my behind and hamstrings are so.... sore! Hurts in all the right spots. I haven't checked what workout I am doing today but wish me luck! I think it's high and tight. Sounds like I will be even more sore tomorrow from what ya'll are saying.

You are gonna LOVE it! ;)

I have love/hate for High and Tight. I use 3 1/2 # ankle weights, and at some point during it, my legs actually go numb (from the pain). But when I'm done I feel VERY worked. The strange thing is I don't get a lot of next day DOMS from it. I do feel it has given me great results though!!! :) Linda

Thanks for the info! This all sounds so tempting... but over an hour at a time doesn't sound do-able to me at the moment.

Thanks guys, for reviving my interest in BBL! I got it a couple months ago and did a couple of the workouts and wasn't inspired. I think I'll go back and pull it out again. I'm doing STS Strength and cardio now, so I'm not sure how I'll be able to fit in BBL, but I think I'm going to give it a shot!

I have love/hate for High and Tight. I use 3 1/2 # ankle weights, and at some point during it, my legs actually go numb (from the pain). But when I'm done I feel VERY worked. The strange thing is I don't get a lot of next day DOMS from it. I do feel it has given me great results though!!! :) Linda

3 1/2 # ankle weights!!! My legs hurt just thinking about it!

I have BBL, but I've been so into all-Cathe rotations for the past few months that I haven't done it lately. I really should work it into some rotations soon.

3 1/2 # ankle weights!!! My legs hurt just thinking about it!

I have BBL, but I've been so into all-Cathe rotations for the past few months that I haven't done it lately. I really should work it into some rotations soon.

I usually do a Cathe -dvd first for all the squats and lunges etc., then I finish myself off with High and Tight just the band and then the ankle part. Like today I will do Cathe's Pyramid Lower Body weights and then H&T. ooooooh the pain. :eek: I like to mix it up. Then stretch Max may be nice! I better get started. :) Linda

Mocha,
I didn't follow the rotation and only did one workout per day and really enjoyed the program and saw great results. I wouldn't cross it off your list just because he rotations recommend doubling up. The workouts themselves are shorter than most Cathe workouts.
Lisa

I usually do a Cathe -dvd first for all the squats and lunges etc., then I finish myself off with High and Tight just the band and then the ankle part. Like today I will do Cathe's Pyramid Lower Body weights and then H&T. ooooooh the pain. :eek: I like to mix it up. Then stretch Max may be nice! I better get started. :) Linda

Ouch!!! I haven't done Pyramid Lower Body in awhile. Not sure if I could handle doing H&T on top of that.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.