Treadmill workout/Xtrain Legs-rear delts

EllieB

Cathlete
H Cathe!

I just wanted to thank you for helping us in achieving our fitness goals in each and every possible way.
Last week, as I could not go out for my usual run as I had a bit of a cold, I did on my cardio days your treadmill workout ( I paste the link here, just in case some new Cathletes would like to try it out ;) )
--------------------------------
http://cathe.com/forum/f95/cathe-could-you-make-me-treadmill-workout-174907/

And at the end of it I was a sweaty mess (which is something I expected as it happens every time I work out with you :D) but what I didn't expect were the very good DOMS I could feel in my hips/quads the very next day, I was so sore than I felt even worse than when I go out for my repeats workouts :eek:
You pushed me beyond my limits, as usual, and I am so grateful for that!!!
Would you ever post another interval workout to be used on the treadmill?

I am so grateful also for your X-train Legs dvd. I have most of your DVDs, from Butts and Guts to Leg Blasts, the Low Impact series, some STS plyo-legs workouts, the latest ones you released (which I really love btw)...But - I don't know why- every time I do this one I feel like I'm embracing the greatest challenge ever. By the end of it, when pizza presses start, glutes are shaking and muscles are really on fire. And DOMS last for more than 2 days.
If you ever wondered if you could work muscles to exhaustion without using heavy weights, well, I think that this workout gets the job done even if it's an endurance workout, or at east this is what happens to me.
I will never thank you enough for creating such efficient way to workout, and for all the tons of joy, health and good you've brought to my life!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.