Treadmill Dancing!

Whoa, she's busting a move! I love how the rest of the room is just ignoring her, like she does this all the time. :D

Creative, yes, but if I were next to her at the gym, I'd switch to another treadmill. When I am forced to use a treadmill at a gym, I'm all about business and getting a good run in. I think she would have just distracted me and probably added to my frustration at being on a treadmill in a crowded gym in the first place! Hopefully I am not the only one here who gets, um, annoyed at other gym goers on occasion?

What's the point other than attention seeking? That would annoy the heck out of me - until she wipes out and then I would be amused.

Well at least you wouldn't get bored while walking on the treadmill this way! And it looks like a good workout to me. :D

When I used to go to the gym, there was a young guy who brought his drumsticks with him and he used to air drum, presumably, to the music on his iPod. He would warm up on the recumbent bike and then jam out on the treadmill. :D

I have seen this before, and I thought it looked like so much fun! Someone sent this link to me a few months ago, Dance Aerobics on Treadmill at Palheiro Spa, Madeira - YouTube. What a creative way to make a boring (at least to me) routine into a fun one.

Eva

This is amazing! Thanks for sharing. :)
I think Tracy Anderson has a treadmill dancing workout. I'm not sure if it's on dvd. I find the treadmill incredibly boring. I wish I had the coordination it takes to do this.

Both of these clips are cool! I do a lot of treadmill running in the winter months, so several things come to mind .....

First I have to wonder what speed they are going. I am confused by the one in Madeira. It says 7.5 - 8mph? That's insane! I can barely run that fast. Wonder if that's a mistake?

Glad to see they grab the handrails for some of those moves.

And last, the danger of not being able to wear the emergency stop clip/key bothers me a bit. They will eventually fall. Trust me. And it won't be good.

She's completely enjoying that workout! I bet she's always in a good mood.
The things we can do and feel when we don't care what anyone thinks:)

Both of these clips are cool! I do a lot of treadmill running in the winter months, so several things come to mind .....

First I have to wonder what speed they are going. I am confused by the one in Madeira. It says 7.5 - 8mph? That's insane! I can barely run that fast. Wonder if that's a mistake?

Glad to see they grab the handrails for some of those moves.

And last, the danger of not being able to wear the emergency stop clip/key bothers me a bit. They will eventually fall. Trust me. And it won't be good.

I didn't see that. I wonder if it's in kph, since this is Portugal? Then the speed would be closer to 4-5 mph.

This is something I would try, but only in private. I am really clumsy and I don't need to show it to the world.

I didn't see that. I wonder if it's in kph, since this is Portugal? Then the speed would be closer to 4-5 mph.

This is something I would try, but only in private. I am really clumsy and I don't need to show it to the world.

I think someone said the girl in the first video is doing it at 3mph. I couldn't see going any higher!:eek: Plus, my dance moves are most likely outdated. I'm from the John Travolta- Staying Alive era.:D:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.