Travel Fit

ccbw03

Cathlete
I LUV, LUV, LUV Travel Fit! I did it today for the first time. I have been struggling to find one of your workouts that does not affect me too badly. I have been a LONG time fan, and REALLY enjoy your workouts, but unfortunately had to have back surgery 5 yrs ago because of a hernitated disc, and have not quite been the same since. My knees have also started to yell a little when I do step which is very depressing because that is my favorite workout to do. I have not really been able to find a workout that I enjoy as much as yours, but most were too trying on my back until today!! I would love to have more workouts like this one. It may look easy, BUT it defitinately packs a punch!
Thanx so much,
Cara

I'm so happy to hear you had so much fun with Travel Fit Cara! Thank you for your support over the years. I'm only saddened to hear of your back surgery and knee issues. Yes, this does make your old loves harder to enjoy but I am glad to hear I have one that fits the bill now. Keep up the great work and take care.

I LUV, LUV, LUV Travel Fit! I did it today for the first time. I have been struggling to find one of your workouts that does not affect me too badly. I have been a LONG time fan, and REALLY enjoy your workouts, but unfortunately had to have back surgery 5 yrs ago because of a hernitated disc, and have not quite been the same since. My knees have also started to yell a little when I do step which is very depressing because that is my favorite workout to do. I have not really been able to find a workout that I enjoy as much as yours, but most were too trying on my back until today!! I would love to have more workouts like this one. It may look easy, BUT it defitinately packs a punch!
Thanx so much,
Cara

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.