TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE:9/29-10/5

Hi girls. Great advice from Bita. Pilates/yoga type workouts are gret for the core tightening.

My morning workout was BSS2 MCB with Allie. A real KEEPER-both fun and TOUGH! Love the new sculpting stick!!

Have a wonderful weekend Bita, FS, Runathon, LA, Robyn, Juli, Otisan and anyone I've missed. Hugs to all.....JaniceOops..I forgot Gloria. Sorry....Janice

Runathon, kickboxing and Taebo of course help, I suggested pilates because you said:
"I don't want to do any other aerobic type of workout while I am doing the SS rotation because then it will not work as it was intended.";) ;)
Have fun!

Saturday: I did Slim Series Tone it up! Wow! That one is a tough one!

I am thinking that after 3 more weeks of this Slim Series, I will try the CTX rotation for 3-4 weeks since I have actually never done it like that. What kind of results do ya'll think I will achieve?

The Slim Series has cured me from the fear of working out 6 days week and getting injured. I am actually recuperating rather well from all of that work...I am soooo proud of myself!

When I did Cathe alone...it was so intense that I would have to rest 1-2 days in between workouts and would wind up doing only 2-3 workouts a week. Bummer :(.

I really think that I will come out a better/fitter person and much more ready for the new Body Blast Series after the SS. :p

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Runathon,Cathe is brutal!!!I did Cardio&Weights yesterday morning.I swear she is a machine!!!I don't know where she get THAT kind of energy.I did Lowerbody split yesterday after work.My legs are like jello.I haven't done that tape in a real long time.I had to work today.I did G-force this morning.Love that workout.Waiting for my rebounding tapes.I did Upper body split after work today.Haven't done that tape in a long time.My body is feeling it.Going to sleep like a baby tonight.

Sunday: Yep! Cathe is brutal! hehehehe }(

I dit SS Cool it off! today. I needed my stretch...my inner thighs are still hurt'n from my bout with Tone it up! on Friday. Lets all plan for another successful week!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.