Transformation Challenge-- 10/27-11/2

bfj

Cathlete
Hi ladies,
Hope you are doing great!
Janice, glad you checked in with your doc. Hope you are feeling better.
Robyn, great to see you and hope to see more of you.
LA, Great work as usual!
Big hi also to FS, Gloria, Juli, Runathon, Otisan.

Today I did Step Blast, yoga, rebounding and btr. The step blast is really a blast! I really enjoyed it!
Tomorrow I will fininsh blast series by doing the legs&glutes, then I will be doing the whole thing again for another couple of weeks. Well, one more week for sure, no one knows about the week after next!! I like variety and you guys know that!!

Have yourselves a great, wonderful and productive week.:)

Hello everyone,
Bita, G-Force was a great w/o this morning. I have noticed a big difference already by the time I get to work every morning. I feel awesome! Needless to say, can't wait for my DVD's, it sounds like everyone is having a blast w/ the BB series. Anxiously waiting....
Robyn, so good to hear from you again, hope you get to w/o soon.
Janice, hope you feel better!
FS, are you enjoying the new series?
Tonight is 20 min crosstrainer, 1 hr yoga and Mindy's strength video.
Have a lovely day!
LA

Hello ladies,
Yesterday morning i did MBS.Today i went for a powerwalk after work.It was beautiful out.Going to get as much powerwalking as i can.Still have two more tapes to watch for the BB series.Not sure when i'll be doing them.Have my workout schedule done for Nov.
Wave to everyone.

Hey everyone! Hi Bita, LA, Gloria, FS, Janice, Runathon, Otisan

Nice to get your hellos :)

I did boot camp the other day. Really liked it a lot. Gosh Cathe has such incredible energy! Took today off - son's last soccer game of the season - crazy busy with college stuff with my daughter and work.. but getting in some workouts! YIPPEEE

Well gotta get some sleep

I'll post my workout tomorrow!

Have a good day all

Hi LA, Robyn, Janice, FS, Gloria, Otisan, and runathon!

Cathe's KPC, btr, yoga, and rebounding for me today!
Have a great one!
:)

Good morning everyone,
Good to hear you're all doing so good!
This morning I did rebounding, and tonight will be a little bit of everything at the gym (wt. training, cardio & yoga)
Have a nice day!

WOW:eek: We were on the next page.Today at 2:30 is started my three day weekend.Tonight is my last night of cleanse class.I'm going to do errands after so,i can relaxed tomorrow.Taking my mom&brother out to breakfast tomorrow morning.Then i'm working on making notes for my cleanse&the seven keys from Dr.Phil.Doing a whole new approach to my
cleanse and getting back to my morning workouts.It's been beautiful here.

Going to do powerwalking this weekend.
Goldengirl,how are you doing?
How is everyone else doing?Haven't heard from you much.
Bfj,you amazing me with the amount of workouts you do daily.How long do you rebound for?I saw the commerical for the BTR last weekend.

Waves to everyone.

Good morning ladies,
FS, I can't believe you haven't started your new BB series. You have a very strong will power. Your Dr Phil book sounds really good, good luck to you with your cleanse, and morning w/o's.
Janice, hope you're doing better!
Robyn, hope your schedule has lighten up a bit.
Bita, keep up the awesome job, I'm right behind you:)
Woke up feeling really stiff this morning, so I wasn't sure if I was going to work out today. I'm never sure if I can get a w/o on Friday nights or if my weekend plans will allow time for a w/o, so I decided to do a small w/o. I did rebounding for 30min's and yoga for 30min's, and already feeling fantastic! Tonight will be Mindy's Awesome Intervals & yoga again. It will be a light weekend for me(SS, rebounding, yoga & Pilates).
Hope everyone is doing well!
Happy Halloween and have a great weekend!
LA

Hi guys,
Hope your day is beautiful and you are doing very well.

Janice, hope you are feeling much better.

FS, I do rebounding mostly 35 minutes per day, [but then sometimes, depending on the time I have, is at least 20 and the most 1 hour]. Great job with the cleansing class.

LA, great work as usual. I like how you listen to your body and the way you push yourself.

Big waves to all!

I did Step, jump,and pump, btr (5 min.), power yoga (10 min), and will do rebounding later today.

Have a very happy and safe Halloween filled with treats!

Happy Halloween all. Thanks for well wishes. Yes, I'm feeling much better. Firmscorpio you sound really good honey! So glad!

Thanks Bita, I'm on the road to recovery now.

Hi to LA, Bita, Robyn, Gloria(Where are you?) Otisan, Runathon and any I missed. Have a great weekend all....Janice

Hi there! I have been missing in action lately because I have been sooo busy at work, I couldn't touch the 'puter!

I ran 2 miles today! That's it for me! I am popped! I think I will do a Terminator workout tomorrow or Bootcamp!

Have a great weekend!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

Goldengirl,glad to hear your doing better.
LA,i'm working my way back to my workouts.So,the next couple of weeks i'll be conditioning.Then i'll start with Cathe.I have to get my strength&endurance back.And back to my workouts before i do Cathe.Then it's fair game from there.Last night cleanse class was awesome.A lady who makes her own potions with herbs spoke.What a interesting thing.So,that's my new thing.All natural herbs.Loving this all natural stuff.

Have company this weekend.Going down MA tomorrow with my DF family.Having a cake for his grandfather and chineese food.Haven't had chineese for about a year.Did FS this morning.Tomorrow morning i'm doing "hard"powerwalking.Can't wait.It was 70 here today.Have to take advantage of this weather!!! Have a great weekend.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.