TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE:10/13-10/19

Friday, October 17

Good morning!

Yoooohoooooo!!! :p

I did SS Tone it up. I think this is the hardest one and really like it. Boy, was I feeling it this morning! I also did the slim and limber and the slim and 6 pack. Nice addition to my workouts!

Enjoy your day ladies!

Blessings from our home to yours...Runathon http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/lach.gif[/img]

RE: Friday, October 17

Hi!
I did Sports Cardio, & BTR. Rebounding is for later.
Have a great day.

Hi girls. I can't beleive that I'm SICK AGAIN! What is going on????? I woke up Wednesday morning just as sick as I was last week only now with a fever too. AARRGGHH!!

Sorry to be such a baby but I'm so TIRED of this!!

Hope to see ya'll next week with better news. Hi to Bita, Runathon, Otisan, LA, Fitscorpio and others. Have a great weekend all.....Janice

Good morning ladies,
Janice, so sorry to hear that you're sick again:-( Feel better soon!
Great job everyone else.
I woke up w/ a bad headache, so I will take the day off. I plan to do SS over the weeekend, along w/ yoga of course.
Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!!!
LA

Good morning ladies.Went for nice walk this morning.Couldn't resist the beautiful crisp morning.Have to enjoy it while i can.Yesterday i did Prime Power Fat Burning.That is one of my favs.Doing chores today and making my check list.Also,have to go food shopping and stock up on veggies.
Goldengirl,hope you feel better soon.
Going to read some more of my book Dr.Phil and watch some movies.Have a great day.

Hi everybody-Still no workouts. Still coughing like crazy. Maybe by later this week I can do something easy. Hope you had great weekend. See ya later this week.....Janice

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.