Traditional Step Aerobics

Donnysgirl

Cathlete
I'd really like to see more workouts similar to Rhythmic Step or Step Blast. Those workouts are just great for getting your heart rate up and keeping in there for most of an hour plus they also have the challenge of the blasts at the end. Anybody agree with me on this?

Sharon

Those are 2 of my faves so YES! I don't care for high impact blasts--neither do my knees :p ! I love long, steady state workouts!

I love these 2 workouts as well as Cathe's classics that are all step. I just did Step Blast this morning because I stll can't get HIS from 4DS. I am really getting frustrated.
We need Step Blast 2 and Rythmic Step 2!!!!
ellie :D:D:D

We need to let Cathe know that !!! She seems to think that more people are interested in circuit and time saver. They are nice too, but for everybody that loves the RS and Step blast etc. Should let her know we would buy more of that type. I LOVE steady state cardio step!!! :D:D
elliemom

I also agree. I would like to see a series of lower impact traditional step workouts, or at least a few as part of a larger series.

Oh yes, I'm so ready for steady state cardio step ups.

Janie
4760884_bodyshot_175x233.gif

I agree, didn't see this chain earlier, so I added a new thread. RS is my all time favorite video. Long and steady workouts just make me feel the best. My favorite is the Rythmic Challenge. I would love to see a RS2!!

Original Step-N-Motion 1,2 & 3 Routines

I love Cathe's original Step-N-Motion 1, 2 & 3 routines from the late 80's. I wish she would convert these old Kick-Butt workouts to DVD's.

I love Cathe's original Step-N-Motion 1, 2 & 3 routines from the late 80's. I wish she would convert these old Kick-Butt workouts to DVD's.
ITA!

I'd love to 'see' SNM 3 again (it was my first Cathe workout, but I got rid of it years ago). There's also another earlier step workout (Power Step? Something with "power" in the title?) that never made it to DVD that would be good to have. (A good interim project for SNM between filming new workouts).

I'd also like to see more step in the tradition of the 'Classics" and "Cardio Hits" style (NOT as choreographed as Rythmic Step or Step Blast, but not as high impact as later workouts).

I totally agree. LOVE Cathe's Steady State step routines! The longer the better!!!

I absolutley love Step Jam, Step Heat, Step Max, Rhythmic Step and Step Blast! I could do them every day!
Aaron

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.