tracie long

shelia

Cathlete
Has anyone ordered these tapes?I ordered dynamic strength I hope I like it I'm not a big tracie fan,but the reviews sound's like they are really different workouts.

I haven't yet, but I plan on ordering all the DVD's as soon as the price of shipping comes down. They look awesome!

Have I missed something......Isn't Tracie with FitPrime still? If not, what is her web site that sells these DVDs? Tracie is my favorite Firm instructor and I love her teaching style (I love Cathe's style too). I would like to read more about these new DVDs.

Tracie broke away from Fitprime and is venturing out on her own. She can't star in any workouts for TLP however, until she fulfills her contractual obligations over at Fitprime.

Hmmm, doesn't that give Anna Benson (hope I got the right sister) an incentive not to use Tracie for awhile?

From reading the VF forum, the workouts look awesome. Those that attended the "retreat" & took live versions, raved.

Debra

I think it does. And given that there was a whole forum war over this (on FitPrime & at Tracie's new site), I would bet there will be no future Tracie Long FitPrime tapes.

In case you are wondering, Anna posted that Tracie was in breach of contract (in short).

The workouts look very innovative but I don't like the sets--only 1 person & curtains covering the walls. DRAB!

Hadn't heard about Tracie Long breaking away from FitPrime--she was my favorite, too. Tried to access the web addresses but, for some reason, they weren't up or had been moved and still weren't accessible. I'll try again tomorrow. Thanks for the information!

Hmm... These three DVD's look pretty good. I must admit Tracie Long was always one of my FIRM favorites (my other guilty admission is the fact that I just love the ever-breathy uzan/Susan Harris, who seems to use that "Z" in her name only intermittently. :))Where did you see the set, Deborah? Is there a preview available online somewhere?

Also, it sounds like the reviewers who've posted on Tracie's site so far are FIRMies. Not to put them at all down, but I'm just wondering if seasoned Catheites who are more used to using a stability ball and med ball will find these tapes challenging. Whatcha think?

Speaking of Susan/Suzan Harris, have any of you tried her most recent tapes like Crunch Time. I only have her old FIRM Vol. 1.

http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif Kathy S. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/spezial/spudniks/spudniklifter.gif

Tracie has posted that 2 more workouts are being filmed in March (on a battleship!) and she'll lead at least one of them. :)

I'm just dying to get these DVD's! Tracie has commented that she feels much stronger since adding lots of core work to her routine. But then again, we Catheites already knew that!

This is really great news!! I hope it all works out for Tracie! She's my FAVORITE former Firm instructor, and I would love to check out a workout she made!!

Carol
:)

I just checked out her site and will definitely order these!!! I am so happy for her and the others who started their new club, and I wish them all the best!!

Carol

Tracie will be leading both new workouts! They are filming early next week (first week of March)! Bonnie, Jeanne Ann, and Cindy are her cast for both as well.

I have the 3 TLPs on vhs and I have to tell you, these are fabulous! I have used them for about 2 weeks (I was one of the V-cationers that had to cancel but Tracie sent the tapes anyway!) and my core, back/shoulders, hamstrings are really feeling it! I use them with my Cathes, Firms and Fitprimes. It's really working for me. I wouldn't use them alone - I just love my other workouts too much. I do use them for 3 workouts a week though.

I'm so glad you posted this! I figured I'd love anything Tracie put together, but it's nice to hear a fellow Catheite say she liked them as well!! I can't wait to try them!!

Carol

The General Discussion forum but now I can't find the right thread. The search engine is a bit quirky at times. I don't visit other forums so I'm a bit baffled.

Try a Tracie Long search to see if you have better luck.

Debra

I went to the web site and am interested in the DVDs but the description didn't list how long they are. Could you let me know? Thanks.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.