Tracie Long Focus workout clips up at Collage

Denise:

thanks for alerting us to this. I swear, you are THE greatest vidiot on cathe.com as you have your finger on the pulse of all that is happenin' in the fitness industry and no-one knows about clips, pre-sales and releases before you do! How many workouts do YOU own?!?!?!?!?!

Thanks for keeping us all up to date and don't go anywhere, we're relying on you to keep us all informed, you know!

Clare

Thanks, but I didn't see the option to Play Clip on her videos.

I really like her "Better Burn, Better Buns" and "Strength in Movement" (with Jen Carmen), and have gotten great results from them. So I pre-ordered her 4 Longevity videos (before the new Focus ones at Collage), and something about them really bothers me. Does anyone else feel the same way? I think it might be the camera angle or editing. It's sort of hard to watch. Plus I miss having other exercisers in the background. I'm sorry to say that I never do them because of it.

I managed to glimpse the clips at collage today. I am sorry to say that I only really liked the lower body Focus workout. The others stuck me as a bit "blah." Hard to describe but I think I agree with the other poster: with no additional exercisers, the energy of the workout is missing.

Gonna pass on these, but thanks Denise anyway!

Clare

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.