Tracey Staehle Clips up

Armywife

Cathlete
The clips are up but remember they are just clips from her husband using their videocamera. That is posted on the website and they say real clips will be up soon. They look really good. www.fitbytracey.com

I have never tried her workouts...are they very good ? Are they as challenging as Cathe's ?? I might have to try one !

I have never ordered any of Tracey's workouts before, but after seeing this post and then checking out the clips for the High Intensity Step 2 (which looks awesome!), I caved and preordered it.

Any idea as to when her workouts will be ready? I searched but couldn't find any information on this.

Hi Rose,

Tracey emailed me an answer to delivery - she's hoping early October, but that depends on how all things flow.

HTH
Jane

Thanks Jane for the information! :)

I am a sucker for intense cardio...it only takes a teeny tiny bit of enabling to persuade me to bust out the plastic. Geez...

***MUST RESIST THESE TYPES OF POSTS!!!!!!!***

Hello,

I looked at the High Intensity Step Mix 2 and I am not sure that I like it. It looks repetitive and not as many moves as the original. I definitely like the original where she has a something called a 'boxer's shuffle' or some thing like that where she jumps across the step several times doing a kind of shuffle. I definitely would like this workout, but not sure about no. 2. Does anyone else think this? Or is it because the clip is not from the finished DVD?

I like the DVD with total body training though.

Yen

Hi Yen,

I am reserving judgement until the final product is finished. I saw the repetitive lunge sequence on the video and thought it looked kind of boring, but I want to wait until the I have the whole picture to look at, you know?
This is the only one of the new batch that I am preordering, and I am looking forward to it.

Yen,

I preordered both but now I'm wondering after seeing the clips. I noticed the repetitive moves as well. I have her HISM 1. I only did it once without previewing and didn't get it all but I know I'll love it once I get all the moves down. Her description of HISM 2 sounded great and I know the clip is only a portion of the workout so I'll hold off on saying anything else until I have it in my hands. I also wasn't able to listen to the music since I'm at work but it sounds like the music's going to be good. Her Cardio Sweatfest with the kickboxing was a little too repetitive for me as well but I felt it was a good, effective workout. For the most part, I've been very pleased with her workouts. I have them all except for her first kickbox workout.

Her Glute Camp,/Stricly Upper and Total Body DVD looks good to me too.

Marcy

I guess I'm in the mood for some new workouts! After ordering Cathe's to get the pre-sale price, I also ordered Tracey's along with discounted StepSweatFest and CardioSweatFest. I'm looking forward to them. Time to check out Amy Bento's now .... lol! Deb

I just ordered 2 of hers...STEP FEST and High Step Intensity #1. I am always looking for new workouts and her clips seemed pretty neat !

I, for one, own all of Tracey's vids and I cannot wait for this new series. I love her step best of all and HISM 2 looks fantastic!!! And as for the repetitiveness mentioned, well I can't say this for certain because I haven't seen the finished product, but think about if there were clips of some of Cathe's intervals or squat or lunge sequences - those, too, would seem quite repetitive. The clips on Tracey's site looked quite enticing to me.

And the music is just great!!! I love 'classic rock.'

As I said, I can't be certain, I just know that I am very glad I preordered and am anxiously awaiting for both Cathe's new series and Tracey's new series.

I just ordered The Parts Series! I really like Tracey's personality and teaching style -- she's fun! I don't have a BOSU ball, though -- can anyone suggest a good substitution? I've thought about buying one but I really can't fit another piece of workout equipment in my house;(

Two of the ladies do the workout on a BOSU and two of them use a step. I would think a high step set (or a long step) set at 6 or 8 inches would do the trick.

>Two of the ladies do the workout on a BOSU and two of them
>use a step. I would think a high step set (or a long step) set
>at 6 or 8 inches would do the trick.

Thanks for the suggestion! I'll use my high step:)

I pre-ordered them. After viewing the temporary clips and her other real ones, I ordered all her other videos, too. I was just 2 spots behind her in the step class on the Roadtrip, so it will be fun to see her teach her own routines.

Hey guys, if you pre-order her new workouts, do you get a discount on her old ones? Also do you guys enjoy her weight workouts, the only weight I have done is Cathe, but having just an all upper body and lower sounds interesting.

TIA

Kelli

I actually enjoyed her Sculpt Sweatfest. I think people either love or hate this one but I really liked it. It's a good functional fitness workout with some different moves and some good balance moves. She did some walking planks on the ball which were real tough. There were also 1 legged squats on the bosu (dome side up), one arm rows with one foot kneeling on the ball, a superman series, chest presses on the ball alternating arms and bicep curls on the bosu, just to name a few.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.