TPR Non Latex Stretch Bands

JannR

Cathlete
Does anyone know if the colors of the stretch bands from Fitness by Cathe are different intensities and is so what they are?
Pink, Blue and Green.
Thanks! :D

Thanks Catherine!! That is what I had written down but could not remember if it was the the stretch bands. :eek:

And while I am on the subject and this could be for the bands and/or Toning tubes, is there an equivalent weight to the resistance chart? Like Heavy (red) toning tube = 10 pound weights.
Just curious. :)

And while I am on the subject and this could be for the bands and/or Toning tubes, is there an equivalent weight to the resistance chart? Like Heavy (red) toning tube = 10 pound weights. Just curious. :)

Not that I am aware of.

And while I am on the subject and this could be for the bands and/or Toning tubes, is there an equivalent weight to the resistance chart? Like Heavy (red) toning tube = 10 pound weights. Just curious. :)
I don't know about Cathe's bands/tubing, but many manufacturers have a chart that lists resistance of their bands/tubes (usually at 2x their length, I think: remember that with bands and tubing, resistance varies depending on how stretched out they are.) If there is not such a chart on here, you could maybe go to the manufacturer's site and find one.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.