Tough Choices ?

Jantarat

Hello Everyone
I try to make decision about what to get in Hardcore series. I definitely can't buy them all. May be it might be better if you know what I have.

Here are the DVD I have so far.
CTX DVD
Cardio Kicks+Circuit Max DVD
Cardio Hits DVD
Body Blast Vol 1 : Step Blast and Step, Jump & Pump DVD
Body Blast Vol 2 : KPC and L&G DVD
Intensity Vol 1 : IMAX 2 and Cardio&Weight DVD
Intensity Vol 2 : BootCamp and ME DVD
Intensity Vol 3 : PUB and PLB DVD
Power Hour, MIS , Body Max DVD
PS series DVD
Imax 3 DVD
I have some questions that I have noone to ask for opinion. I used to have a friend who use Cathe Tape to talk but now since she has baby, she stops exercise due to the lack of time.

I'm thinking about getting Low Max, is it a good idea?
Do I need Slow and Heavy series?
With all the DVD I have, should I preorder the new Series (for Target)?

Thank so much for your time.
Jantarat

You cannot go wrong with Low Max. It's a great workout. As for S&H - I don't have them, yet, so I cannot tell you. I do want to buy them, though.

Thanks for your input. It is nice of you to reply.

I think I will order Low Max but I wonder should I order with the preorder of the new DVD, that's way I can save some money on the shipping.

About Slow and Heavy , I'm not sure whether I will like them.
so I will wait.

Jantarat

Another vote for Low Max here. It is a really fun workout. I have S&H but don't do it as often. I think you'd do LM more. :)

I have S&H,and though I haven't done it often, it is one of the best videos for muscle growth and definition. The majority I hear love the S&H series. But I really have to be energitic for the workout because it is slow movements and you have to concentrate.

And lowmax is a must!!!

kim

I've been getting the hardcores as I need them. I first bought Low Max, Kick Max, and Muscle Max. Low Max is a must. I use the blast premix a lot. I like Kickmax too and I use the leg conditioning drills 2-3 times a week with other workouts. I bought Muscle Max after reading the reviews, but initially I didn't think I needed it because I already have all of Cathe's strength training workouts. I have to tell you that it is a killer and it is different than ME and PH and I love the ab segment of Muscle Max. Then I got Core Max and that's another workout I didn't think I needed, but I use it a lot too. Those are the only 4 hardcores I own.

I'm going to get Stretch Max and the Gym Styles as soon as I can.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.