Totally Off Topic

Hi Heidi,

Just chiming in about the sunscreen... Using sunscreen will protect your blistered areas from darkening. If you have any wound, as it heals or a scar forms, the sun can change the skin's color, particularly because it is new "fresh" skin. Also, I'm such a broken record on this, but sunscreen is just sooooo important everyday to keep you safe from harmful rays & visible aging.

I hope you feel better soon!!!

Gina

{{{{HUGS}}}} Heidi! I had shingles several years back and unfortunately it wasn't diagnosed in time to help with an anitviral or pain medication. It was so out of the blue that I thought it was poison ivy at first (very painful poison ivy!) I totally agree with using a sunblock, my blisters did darken from the sun - but over the last few years have subsided. Take care of yourself.

Thanks everyone for your kind words!

That's what I love about Cathe's website. Not only do you get to exchange workout/nutrition tips, but you also get to speak with kind and concerned people about every day topics!

I usually workout twice a day, but this week I'll only workout once a day. I feel a little guilty, but I think my body needs to rest a little more.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.