Total opposite

wonderwoman

Cathlete
Hey,
So I started a new program and I am In week 6. It's the Chalean extreme program. Now I know when you start a new program you typically gain a few pounds and then lose them because of the water in the muscles but I don't know what's happening to me. I have lost a few pounds but my clothes are still fitting the same. What's up with that???? Little confused.

hi wonderwoman....i'm not an expert, but u can lose weight and not necessarily go down in clothing size or clothes not loosen up b/c a few pounds could be water weight or other things....i think that's why experts say to measure yourself also, b/c when u lose inches that's really when u can see the clother fitting better....u could also not lose any weight and ur clothers begin to fit better b/c u could have lost inches or body fat and not necessarily "lost weight"....someone else may have a better answer for u, but that's my two cent....lol......HTH:)

Really well that would be disappointing because I really just want to fit into my clothes a little better. :( That's my only goal right now. I guess I just have to work harder! Thanks for your input tho :) dam those last few pounds are always the worse.

Just FYI--I purchased Chaleane Extreme when it first came out. I also purchased one for my sister so that we could help motivate each other. I followed this program to the letter for two months and saw absolutely no results whatsoever. Same for my sister. I was very careful about my diet and stayed on track with the rotation and actually added some extra cardio because I didn't feel like there was enough in her rotation. I can't tell you how disappointed I was, as I started it early in the spring hoping that it would get me in shape for summer. I needed to lose about 10 pounds and a dress size to get into my summer clothes. It was just a total waste of time for me. I know there are quite a few ladies on this forum who liked it and got great results from it, but it did not work for me--or for my sister.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.