Total Body/Endurance Rotation - Aug. 2006

This is more endurance, but I think if you go as heavy as you can with Muscle Max and Pyramids, you can also build some strength and muscle. This will sculpt your body and bring in some definition.

Week 1
Day 1: Muscle Endurance
Day 2: Kick, Punch & Crunch
Day 3: High Step Training Advanced
Day 4: Low Max
Day 5: Muscle Max (go as heavy as you can)
Day 6: Rest
Day 7: Step Blast

Week 2
Day 1: Power Hour
Day 2: Cardio Kicks
Day 3: Boot Camp
Day 4: C&W Step only premix, Step, Jump & Pump Step Premix (you can skip the warm up in SJ&P)
Day 5: Muscle Max (again, go as heavy as you can)
Day 7: Power Max

Week 3
Day 1: Maximum Intensity Strength
Day 2: Kick Max
Day 3: High Step Challenge (Hardcore series)
Day 4: Power Max
Day 5: Muscle Max (again again, go as heavy as you can)
Day 7: Imax 2

Week 4
Day 1: Muscle Endurance
Day 2: CTX Kickbox & CTX 10-10-10
Day 3: Step, Jump & Pump
Day 4: Pyramid Lower Body
Day 5: Pyramid Upper Body
Day 7: Imax 3

Generic breakdown:

Week 1
Day 1: Total body workout
Day 2: Cardio
Day 3: Circuit workout
Day 4: Cardio
Day 5: Total body workout
Day 7: Cardio

Week 2

Week 3

Week
Day 4: Lower body workout
Day 5: Upper body workout

Enjoy!

Hi Deb,

This looks really good. I'm ready for some TB w/o's in a couple of weeks. Now I have to decide between yours and Cathe's.

Thanks for your hard work, and I like your generic breakdowns.

I may start this one when school starts in a couple of weeks as I will have less time to workout. This one looks tough, effective, simple, and time efficient. Thanks so much!
Angela:7

Debbie,

This looks really great. I'm going to do yours this month again. You will be doing this rotation yourself won't you?

Thankyou for your hard work, it is much appreciated,

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Well, I want to do full body workouts for August, just not sure I'll keep the same workout as I made up here. It will be similar though. I tend to change cardio workouts and do what I feel like doing.

Hope you like it!

Debbie,

Thats a good idea, we want to keep our bodies guessing.

Take care Debbie, and thanks again.

Janie

"If you can't say anything nice about someone, then don't say anything at all."
-My mother, Mary Cooper-

Thank you for the generic breakdown, makes it much easier to substitute since I don't have all the DVD's. This one looks like fun, ty, ty.:)

Debbie,

You've done it again! This looks great. This will be my Sept. rotation! I am doing 3 weeks S&H, then 3weeks GS and this looks great to keep my body guessing to add on afterwards. I always get great results from your rotations and look forward to them.
Thanks for putting them together!
Deanie:)

eta: Thanks for putting down when to go heavy!!:)

Joined the forum yesterday just to thank you for creating this rotation and the extra work noting the generic breakdown. I am on week 3 and already noticing a difference in the way my clothes fit. I can't believe I am doing so much cardio (I love weights and tend to neglect cardio) and actually having fun! You managed to sneak the cardio in-in a way that I can stick with! I substituted for Boot Camp on week 2 because I am still scared of it! I can see myself coming back to this as a "home" rotation regularly. Anyway, I hope you will create more rotations in the future. Like others on the forum, I would be interested in an intermediate rotation-I have only committed to 5 days a week at this point and still attmept the advanced workouts but end up modifying on most of them. Just wanted to say thanks and take your time-hope your busy time is of the "good busy" variety!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.