Too early for symptoms?

tvan_horn

Cathlete
I am wondering how early anyone experienced pregnancy symptoms. I have a 3 1/2 yr old son and I don't remember really having any symptoms until 6 weeks or so.

My DH and I just started TTC this month. I am 99% sure that I ovulated last Thursday. I am trying to rationalize why I am struggling with all of my workouts. I did Step Blast this a.m. and I thought I was dying. I usually save Step Blast for a light workout day. Yesterday was Muscle Endurance and every exercise felt like I was lifting 5 lbs heavier than normal. We traveled over the weekend, so I had a couple of rest days.

I have also had some nausea and dizziness. It sure seems too early to have these types of symptoms. I am also a little concerned because my sister's last pregnancy, she had twins. So, I am wondering if symptoms would show up earlier if you are pg with multiples.

I plan on taking a home test this weekend, but just wanted to know what other people's experiences are.

Thanks,

Tina

Hi. I had symptoms in the very first month, before I was even able to take a pregnancy test! I didn't connect as to why I felt the way I did until AFTER I found out I was pregnant, but the symptoms were definately there early on!

Best of Luck!

Wendy

I smoked my last cigarette on March 17, 2004 at 10:00 pm!

Baby Joey born May 14, 2005 11:19 pm 7 pounds 12 oz 21 inches long.

05/28/05 Check out new album "Me pre and post pregnancy" just added! http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

same here! all of a sudden i couldn't keep my eyes open and i didn't know why. with both pregnancies i experienced some symptons very early on. i did not have twins the first time and not having any this time.

I had symptoms earlier with each pregnancy. I had twins with my second pregnancy, and the symptoms weren't unusually early, but they were a little more intense than my other pregnancies at first.

Good luck!

Erica

I got really tired before 6 weeks but took a test 18 days after I ovulated so I knew pretty early. I wondered if I was feeling that way just because I knew I was pregnant and had an excuse to feel lazy but maybe not :)
I became pregnant the first month we started TTC after taking the Pill for 17 years so it can definitely happen really fast.

Morning sickness did not hit until 6 weeks and then only for a few days.

Good luck!

At about 4-5 weeks along (which is just 2-3 weeks post conception).

**Melanie**
Justin born 1/17/04
Jory born 4/9/94

I had symptoms before I knew I was pregnant, mainly that I was feeling unusually winded and feeble during my regular workouts, which is not typical for me.

As far as the twins question, I don't know. An ultrasound is your best bet.

Maggie

Hi Tina,

I'm going through the same thing here. I'm not supposed to get my period until next week and I've got the same intense symptoms. I did StepBlast on Thursday even though I had nausea but yesterday's PushPull made me so fatigued. I did StepBlast again today but I couldn't make it past the challenge. We were trying to have another baby (I have a 7 year old son and a 2 year old daughter) so it's possible that I am. I hope you feel better soon!

kim :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.