Tom Venuto: Burn the Fat, Feed the Muscle?

AMYP8

Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has purchased/downloaded this e-book by a natural bodybuilder named Tom Venuto. I was contemplating buying it after hearing such great things about it, and I finally decided to get it yesterday. It's $39.00 and can be purchased at burnthefat.com.

I just wanted to share this with everyone because I am so impressed with the quality of information he shares in this book. If any of you are familiar with Body for Life, it is similiar, except it goes into much greater detail about what to do and why you should do it that way. He tells you how to plan your meals, what to eat, what not to eat, and also gives great information on the best ways to do cardio and weight train for fat loss.

I highly recommend this e-book for anyone who seriously wants to burn fat off for good and has the discipline to follow his program.

Another thing I like about it is that he gives different plans and recommendations for optimal fat burning per your personal body type (endomorphs, ectomorphs, mesomorphs).

Any comments/ questions welcome!

Amy:)

I've been watching this thread to see if anyone responded for an hour! LOL

Hey guys, I'm BRAND new to Cathe, just ordered my first set today! Yeah!!!!!! I've been Firming for over a year and I think I've just gone as far as I can go with those workouts.

Anyhoo...I've heard of this guy and ebook before and heard a few good things about it. I just never wanted to spend the $40 until I heard from a good source that it was worth it.

Any advid excercisers out there every read this?

BTW- you guys seem to know everything!
I've been reading this board all day! :)

Its a good, no nonsense book, I have it and its a reference for me now.

Plus Tom's VERY easy on the eyes..}( :*

I get an on-line newsletter where Tom Venuto is a frequent contributor. He is no-nonsence, doesn't believe in any of the crazy fad diets or supplements, and I have found his advice to be sound. I just haven't gotten around to ordering the book, but I would highly recommend his advice!

I get an on-line newsletter where Tom Venuto is a frequent contributor. He is no-nonsence, doesn't believe in any of the crazy fad diets or supplements, and I have found his advice to be sound. I just haven't gotten around to ordering the book, but I would highly recommend his advice!

Hi everyone,

I have this e-book (I actually printed it out and put it in a notebook for quick reference at home) and found it very informative and useful. Tom Venuto seems to be interested in nothing other than promoting healthy fitness and nutrition advice. The book makes a lot of sense, and he has a very straightforward way of presenting the information that makes it interesting and readable.

IMHO, it's worth the $39.00. Plus - you get a great nutrition guide in addition to the book (or at least I did when I ordered it a year ago).

Joni

Hi everyone,

I have this e-book (I actually printed it out and put it in a notebook for quick reference at home) and found it very informative and useful. Tom Venuto seems to be interested in nothing other than promoting healthy fitness and nutrition advice. The book makes a lot of sense, and he has a very straightforward way of presenting the information that makes it interesting and readable.

IMHO, it's worth the $39.00. Plus - you get a great nutrition guide in addition to the book (or at least I did when I ordered it a year ago).

Joni

I have been reading at that link and the articles make a lot of sense! I am going to try his "How to gain lean" or whatever it is called....it looks great!

Jen

I have been reading at that link and the articles make a lot of sense! I am going to try his "How to gain lean" or whatever it is called....it looks great!

Jen

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.