To the Max-do you still get the afterburn effect if

fourmommy

Cathlete
YOU HAVE EXPIRED AT THE END OF THE WORKOUT!!!! :) JK!!! WOW!!! To the Max was absolutely all I hoped for and more. I have not done crossfire yet...hope it can measure up!!! Thanks Cathe for a fabulous butt kicking workout!!!!

YOU HAVE EXPIRED AT THE END OF THE WORKOUT!!!! :)

LOL. :) I haven't done TTM yet, but I did the Less Impact premix from CF (probably the only premix I'll do) and I was huffin, puffin and a sweaty mess afterwards. I barely made it through the premix. :confused:

I agree. Both are fabulous but TTM is the teams best yet! Prior to this workout my favorite was Imax 3. I was very pleasantly surprised!

I prefer Crossfire. I love Crossfire Extreme.

I like To the Max but the step height scares me and I suck at Fast Foot Shuffles. I love the Less Impact premix though. Who would have thought Cathe could bring me to my knees in a puddle of sweat in only 38 min?

Just when I thought Cardio Core Circuit from the Shock Cardio was the hardest videos on Earth along come these two great workouts.

I prefer Crossfire. I love Crossfire Extreme.

I like To the Max but the step height scares me and I suck at Fast Foot Shuffles. I love the Less Impact premix though. Who would have thought Cathe could bring me to my knees in a puddle of sweat in only 38 min?

I with you on this one. I lowered my step height, & because I'm so clumsy, I do the the FFS off the end of the step and I really have to stay focused so I don't trip myself up. This week I tried the Less Impact premix & loved it. I too was a sweaty mess by the end of it. Gotta love it!

I love TTM. I do the premix without the 30/20 hiit because it's just too high impact. I like it because it's about 40 minutes, which leaves me time for some weight work. I do the fast feet on the end of the step and have lowered the step also. It's one of my favorites!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.