To the Max - Deal of the Day

carol d.

Cathlete
I was so happy to see this as the DOTD. Can anyone advise on the level of impact on the knees for this one? I see a lot of jumping on the step in the preview, but I'm wondering if modifying with just one set of risers helps @ all.

Thanks!

I have a bad knee (2 surgeries on same knee last year) and I do this with 1 riser. I still am soaked in sweat and fell like I'm working just as hard as Cathe and company. For the first combo, right after the warm up, I use 1 riser, then add an additional riser for each following combo until I get to 3 risers. With that said, I modify in a lot of places. For example, when they are jumping up on the step with both feet at the same time I always do one at a time -- but I go fast. When they do the turns using the step I just stay on the floor, 180 degree turns. Hope that helps:)

Yes, thank you so much for the input! I took the plunge and purchased it. I have a bad left knee, but the preview just looks so fun - if it could be modified, I wanted to try it. :)

Yes, thank you so much for the input! I took the plunge and purchased it. I have a bad left knee, but the preview just looks so fun - if it could be modified, I wanted to try it. :)

Yeah for taking the plunge! I did this workout this am and was thinking about you....change/modify anywhere you want, I promise you will still get a great workout. Plus there are pre-mixes like stated previously:) BTW, I even modify Yoga! LOL

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.