To SNM: impatient!

merchant624

i know that the new videos are almost complete but for most of us who ordered them back in May, can you give us some sort of ETA - i'm trying to be patient but am very excited about these new videos and can't wait any longer! i appreciate all of cathe's and snm's hard work but it's almost august!
thanks so much.
a very impatient fan!

Shipping Date?

The videos will definitely ship this month, but we're reluctant to give a "date certain" until the videos have been duplicated and on their way to us.
We have lerned from past experience that if we give you our "best guess"...by the time it is disseminated throughout the internet - it somehow turns into the "absolute" ship date. This causes all kinds of problems as people believe the false information is true.
We're as anxious, as all of you are, to begin shipping the new videos. As soon as we know something we will post it all over our site.

this month?

so you're saying anytime this month of august could be the end or sooner than that - so much for end of summer shape up!
sad.gif

it sounds more like we'll be getting them in september.
thanks for response!

happy to wait...

Well, I'm not really happy to wait, but I'd rather know that the tapes will be well edited and produced and come out later, than edited poorly but arrive sooner. You know what I mean? It must be hard not to feel the pressure from the fans--and do a rush job that would be a disappointment. I'm glad they aren't quite ready, because i feel like so much attention to detail must have been put into them.
can't wait!
happy.gif

I feel the same way

SNM and Cathe have always done their best to make us happy. In the end I know I will be getting, fantastic products. Well edited, great packaging and awesome music and choreography. They have put everything wonderful in making these videos. A new set, new and different music, Cathe TV, an awesome website. Why would they stop now. They would never keep us waiting if it was in their control. Guys don't forget so soon what they have done and continue to do.

Denise Merchant

What about the DVD's.

How far behind the VHS will they be?

No more Pre-Orders?

Hi Cathe, I'm late on the bandwagon and just discovered that you are no longer taking preorders for the videos that are shipping this month. How soon will I be able to place an order?

Thanks!
Patty

New Videos

We're done taking preorders, but will resume taking orders for the new videos once they begin shipping
happy.gif

DITTO

>so you're saying anytime this month of
>august could be the end or
>sooner than that - so much
>for end of summer shape up!
> it sounds more like we'll
>be getting them in september. thanks
>for response!

to: SNM

although i totally agree with the other posts about Cathe and SNM always making an excellent product - all your fans totally appreciate it - i also on the other hand find it dissapointing that no new updates have been posted in over a week and most of us paid for these videos in May - i'm not trying to sound ungrateful, but maybe just a little news in the 'breaking news' section would be great - thanks!

A we keep saying...

As soon as we know something we will let everybody know. We don't want to say anything until we know for sure. Too often, other companies make announcements of when videos will ship, only to disappoint everybody when they don’t. In fact, this is usually the case. We have always been very good about meeting our shipping deadlines and keeping everybody informed with accurate information.
Remember, we only finished filming on June 30th. The next week was shot because of 4th of July. The earliest time we could get in the studio to edit was July 14th. We then had 8 videos to edit (This is more than most companies do in two years) and this takes time.
We’ve said all along that videos would ship in either July/August….and they will definitely ship this month. It is just not possible to give you an exact date yet
happy.gif

hehehehehe!

ROTFLOL!!!

Chris, We are women...we don't wait well..we want it NOW! LOL
wink.gif

nancy:O)

What you are saying is true!

I can't pin it down to the right time but I think when I was ordering the Blast set from the FIRM I asked for a guessimate about when they would ship. The telephone order person told me that they would not say due to the fact that during the previous release (maybe the Tri-Trainers?) they used a guesstimate date only to disappoint their customers. She said that too many things can happen to delay the release date (and the Blast set was delayed, if memory serves). I have every Cathe tape you offer on this website (except Step N Motion 1) and they have been well worth getting. I am sure that these will be worth waiting for. But could you please speed it up? Just Kidding!!! :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.