To: KayM....

getnfit@38

Cathlete
Yes! I am (as my teenage daughter would say) "putting you out there!"

No you did not ask me how much I wanted for that video! PU-LEEZE!

All I need is your mailing address and I will happily send it off to you, no payment necessary! :)

I believe all videos need a good home, and what home is better than 1 that will actually use it!?
You have no idea how many times I've given a video to a friend who showed interest in possibly working out (never a Cathe!) only to have them never use it, or use it once and say they don't have time to work out!
So you are so welcomed to this video, and I hope you enjoy it. :)

And while I have your attention, I noticed you do yoga also? How do you find it? I haven't tried it since I was about 280lbs, and at that time I chalked my experience up to, "yoga clearly isn't meant for those of us abdominally challenged!" (meaning I had too much to get into most poses!) So I kind of got turned off by it and said maybe later when I reduced some more around the middle. Since then I just haven't had the calling for it, and fitting in pilates is hard enough, but I'm wondering if yoga might be in the cards for me down the road. So what's your impression/feedback on it and what do you feel it does for you?

Donna

p.s. my email is: [email protected]

Fitness~ it's a journey, not a race!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.