To Fitness Freak

auntiebev

Cathlete
Just wanted to thank you for your advice on Gym Style Legs. I ordered it yesterday along with my preorder for STS. How often do you work your legs? I wasn't sure if I should work them more than once a week since I do 3 days of cardio which is usually kickboxing or step. Would 2 days of strength be too much when I'm also doing that much cardio which also works my legs?

We are so lucky to have you on these forums! I don't know what you do for a living but you certainly would make a great personal trainer!

Bev

Hi Bev,
It depends on how your legs develop. I find that once a week is good for me, any more then that and they either get bulky or overtrained. Neither is good. I personally think once a week is plent for leg work. Especially since we all do some sort of cardio during the week as well.

Thank you for the compliment. I'd love to be a personal trainer but just haven't taken the steps to get there. Yet...

I'm so glad that you said that. I find that my legs bulk easier than any other part of my body! I also have to watch how much weight I use on my barbell when I'm working them.

I seriously think you would do very well as a trainer just by your knowledge and that knockout body of yours! You go girl. I know if I lived near you, I would certainly be knocking on your door to train me!

Thanks again,
Bev

Awww, thanks Bev! You are so sweet!

My legs get bulky quick, I usually keep my weights under 100# for squats and such. I know I can go way higher but I just don't like what it does to me.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.