Three things--May 17th

mckeev5

Cathlete
I didn't see one started so I thought I would go ahead.

1. The sun is out and it is suppose to be warmed today!!

2. My oldest son gets an award today at school.

3. My DH made a trip to the Tucson mall in Arizona to pick up a skirt that I wanted but could not get in Illinois. (He is there for work.) Isn't he sweet!

Sabrina, congratulations to your boy.:)

1. I slept very well last night. No insomnia.
2. My son and I spent the last few minutes after sunset drawing on our driveway with colored chalk. It was fun.:)
3. When I logged in today, I saw one thread with my name on it. And after I replied to that one, another one popped out. Thank you ladies, for all your kind words. Right back atcha.;-)

Pinky

1. DS, the one that is teething, is ASLEEP!, DH is at work and DS and DD are at school with lunch and matching, unwrinkled clothes!
2. My house is clean!!! I love that feeling!
3. My lilies, dahlias, astilbes and columbine just arrived. I am going to garden today!
4. I had no sugar yesterday or yet today, this could be the begining of a great sugar free life! (I can't remember a day without sugar! That is not good!)
5. My checkbook is balanced and reconciled for the first time in a month and we are not overdrawn. Phew!

1. Did NOT want to get out of bed to work out today, but I did it anyway, and now my upper body is still shaking.

2. I weighed myself for the first time in months and was pleasantly surprised.

3. I'm super stoked about the road trip that I just signed up for yesterday!

(1) My yard is mowed and weeded and so I can release any OC that I might have accumilated. LOL
(2) The weather is cool here, but thats a good thing because I need to fire up PUB and I will need that cool here because I am going to be sweating profusely.
(3) I caught my Stinky dog chewing on my shoe, but got to it before there was major damage.

Charlotte~~

1. It's a beautiful sunny day!
2. I got to eat lunch at Camille's Sidewalk Cafe, oustide, in the warm, bright sun. They have such yummy food there!
3. My training class is surprisingly interesting. I haven't had the urge to fall asleep yet!

1. I planted two, count 'em TWO, rhododendrons today. And a Pee Gee Hydrangea, a Jacob's Ladder and a Ligularia. And my SO dug me a new garden:)

2. I went for a really great run, which is amazing, because I was expecting it to be lousy.

3. I'm on vacation:D

1. Did a work out when I thought I wouldnt be able to

2. Won another cathe dvd off of ebay :) back, shoulders and biceps!

3. The weather is nice here

Terri :)

Testing....I have tried to post five times and it isn't working. UGH!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! It finally worked.

1) I'm able to post now.
:)
2) I worked out yesterday (I'm sore too) and did a short workout today. (Better than nothing right.)
3) As I am typing, my children are cleaning. Yay!

Shirley

Hey Shirley!

1. my new dishwasher is installed and NOT leaking!!!

2. found out i can pick up cake on fri instead of Sat morning (Thank God!!!

3. got my manicure and pedicure done today:7

jes

1. My daughter is home from college
2. I woke up to a note outside my sons door from my daughter wishing him good luck on a BIG test (needed to graduate). It was so sweet.
3 My brother is the greatest guy in the world. My mother is about to hit rock bottom (Long story nothing we can do - and we have tried) - we live 2000 miles apart but we are so there for eachother.
4 After being pushed under the bus at work - 2 good women friends were very much we are there for you.

Kids, family, friend, health, faith... :) the really important things in life

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.