THOSE WHO READ FITNESS RX MAGAZINE-DID YOU NOTICE..

2bfit

I almost bought April's issue but recognized the front of the magazine as one I bought late last year. I decided to skim through the pages and see if any aricles looked familiar and low and behold it was the same exact magazine!!! I just started buying these last summer and am disappointed to think that they put old issues out with a new date on them. Hopefully those who read these also will notice this before you buy them.

K

OMG! How could they be so stupid!!! Thanks for the warning, maybe you can write the company letting them know you have the same issue with a different date and see what they offer you. Who knows. It really makes you think too, I mean a company that would do something like this, just may steal the magazine topics and issues exactly from other magazines and try to pawn those off as their own. Whew! That company could be headed for a major downfall. I think they should put new mags out right now as a freebie for all of one month. I'll definately be alert, thanks again for making us aware.

OMG, it wasn't a anniversary edition was it? Geez.

I buy that zine a lot, not always but often.

I noticed they had one for men now too, it looked good.

Edith

No, it wasnt an anniversary issue. I went through practically the whole magazine and recognized every article in there!! I just love that magazine and am disappointed as I was looking forward to reading up on some new stuff:)

What color cover. Was it blue? I looked at it and the main articles seemed different to me but then again I don't have the past issues to check it out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.