This place is confusing

sme702

Cathlete
Geez...Im all for updating and I know I will get used to this new 'forum' but boy do I feel old with new this technology! It has taken me 10 minutes and a few sign-ons (why am I getting kicked off??) before I even found the right forums that I wanted to read.
Anyway, its the start of a new week and boy was I terrible with eating this weekend! Need some of your help getting back on track Catheletes!!

Geez...Im all for updating and I know I will get used to this new 'forum' but boy do I feel old with new this technology! It has taken me 10 minutes and a few sign-ons (why am I getting kicked off??) before I even found the right forums that I wanted to read.
Anyway, its the start of a new week and boy was I terrible with eating this weekend! Need some of your help getting back on track Catheletes!!

When you log in there is a checkbox if you want to stay logged in. Otherwise the system will log you off after a certain amount of time.

I'm feeling you on this one. What I do is plan out mini meals/snacks throught the day. My metabolism is on fire right now, and I neeed good food choices every 2.5-3 hours.

b. protein, fat and fruit/carb (eggs; orange)
s. protein, veggie/carb (protein shake with spinach)
l. protein, fruit, veggie, snack bar ( salad, tuna, mandarine oranges, fiber one small bar)
s. protein, fruit/carb (yogurt, granola, apple)
d. protein, carb, veggie ( meat, rice or small serving or potatoes, veggie)
s. maybe - dairy (pudding??) or small serving of trailmix

I try to eat good during the week because on the weekend, especially Sunday, I will eat what I want when I want.

HTH

Slowly getting back on track. I didnt premake any meals this week for work and that has really been a downfall. Work cafeteria food is yucky and soooo bad for you!
Thanks for asking!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.