This new forum is frustrating me!!!

runathon

Cathlete
Where oh where are the new messages!!! The don't automatically come up to the top like before! I know that if I click New Mesages" will get a listing...however, I don't like it like that. I like to go through the site and take them "from the top" like before.

Is anyone experiencing the same dilema?

I'm experiencing every kind of dilemma that can be experienced!! I must be an incredibly slow learner. I wish there was a "stupid" smiley face!

Sherry (I think) :)

Shelley (I think!), you crack me up! I am like a mad woman looking thorough the site trying to figure it all out! haaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:7

I think I figured it out!

Go to the "Last Updated" header on the forum and click it and it will align it to show the latest post! Wheeee! I feel relieved! I can now hopefully stop feeling desperado! }( :7 :7 :7

Your smiley face didn't come on either!!! I was just SHOCKED when I logged on last night. I felt like I had entered The Twighlight Zone!!

Sherry:)

The new messages come to the top exactly like the old forum as long as you have chosen to have threads sorted by date. Just like the old forum you can sort by date, Author, number of replies, ect... To sort by date just click on "Last updated date/author" at the top of the forum.:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.