This 53-year-old, soon-to-be Granny sends . . .

melrose

Cathlete
Loads of love for Lowmax!

I have bad knees and have to modify all high-impact. Now, don't get me wrong, that hasn't stopped me from buying and repeatedly using everything you've ever put out, but I have to modify a lot on the cardio . . .

Until now! What a thrill to do the whole routine ``just like'' Cathe and the wonderful crew - I feel like a big girl!

Here's hoping for a future Lowmax 2 and Lowmax 3 and . . .

Melrose,

It was so good to see a post from another "50-something" here. I love Low Max, too. I'm a soon-to-be 58 year old Grandma of 3 and I really don't have any joint problems (knock on wood) so I can do the higher impact workouts, but it's very nice to have the option of an intense low impact workout. I love the variety Cathe provides and she sure has whipped me into shape physically as well as aerobically. I plan to work out with Cathe for MANY years! :)

Add my vote for more Low Max workouts!!

I second every single thing on this thread! I'm 55, and I absolutely loved doing Low Max. AND...I did it only on the four inch step top. This was to keep may darn HR under 155! I don't get it...I am in reasonably good shape...yet, doing most cathe workouts, I have to use the four inch step, and modify. Any suggestions to improve?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.