Thinking about getting STS!

LadyLep

Cathlete
STS is on the daily deal today, all for $120. Is that the best I'll ever see it?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

STS is on the daily deal today, all for $120. Is that the best I'll ever see it?

I would say yes --- Definitely including the optional squat Rack and the user guide:)
STS has proven to be one my best purchase decision EVER made! All the best:)

LadyLep,

If you purchase the 2016 Calendar, you get a 20% discount on all Cathe products including DVDs, except pre-orders and the calendar itself.
I don't know if that includes the Deal of the Day but the code is located on the 2016 Calendar order page.

Good Luck!

I don't have a squat rack, yet...I've been looking for one on the Philly Craigslist. That and a chin up/pull up bar.

I know the Turbo Tower is not sold by Cathe anymore, and no where to be found that I've noticed. But is it a squat rack/chin up combo? I did see one on Amazon for $89 but some of the reviews weren't that great...

I think I remember the turbo towers being $100. I don't plan on getting it now, I'm hoping to get it it maybe fore Christmas. But I figure with the deal for all 40 DVDs, I'd like to get them. But unless I get my $99 back from My bad decision to buy Girls Gone Strong paper workouts soon, I won't be getting STS any time soon either. And honestly, I'm not sure have the time to put into 60 min workouts 3x a week for 3 months right now.

If you have the technology for it you might want to spend $20 for a month of on demand. You could try any workout including STS and decide for yourself. I've done STS multiple times without having the tower or a squat rack. While I wasn't able to go as heavy as I'd like I still made strength gains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think on demand sounds like a great idea! I would love to use the workout blender too. I did buy a cord that has the red white yellow to connect to my iPhone and iPad, but it never worked with my iPad, but did work on my iPhone. But I have since gotten the newer iPhone last February, so I need some type of adapter for the Lightning charger type. I'm not sure I made that clear. I do all my workouts in the basement, where I keep my equipment, but it's also an old tube tv down there without a cable box. But we do have xbox 360 but I'm not sure how to make that work with on demand. And I would probably wait until I'm ready to start STS. The main reason I haven't gotten it is there are no premixes on it right?

LadyLep,

Suethepooh really had a great suggestion to try! Go with the Cathe On Demand option for right now to try STS and other great Cathe DVDs.

Price wise that is the best deal. Sorry to hear the paper workout didn't work out.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.