Thin n Sexy

Absolutely Not!!! Like the old saying goes, if it sounds to good to be true it probably is! You could save your money and wrap yourself up really tight in plastic wrap and sweat it out for an hour and lose a couple of inches.....that is until you drink some water.:)

If it worked I'd be whipping my credit card out so fast it would make your head spin!:)

Take Care
Laurie

"If it worked I'd be whipping my credit card out so fast it would make your head spin!:)"

Hey, if you told me it worked, what do you think I'd be doing!? lol

Wendy

6/13/05 Some new pics added!Check out pics of Joey's room in the "nursery" album!

http://www.PictureTrail.com/wendymin

that is so ridiculous and laughable!

It reminds me of something...Fried Green Tomaotes...you know that one scene where Kathy Bates greets her husband at the door wearing nothing but celephane? That is how silly this looks! :+ This just crack me up. :7

*shakes head*

Wendy, Wendy, Wendy..... you KNOW the only way is through clean eating and exercise.:) It's so nice to dream though, isn't it?

I saw this commercial on TV. They had a bad "fake" audience that clapped and smiled and "oohed" and "aahed." They made sure to keep repeating that this was a TEMPORARY solution, and that you would NOT lose weight from it, but that in one hour, you could be tighter and slimmer, and fit in a smaller size. The effects supposedly last a week (THAT, I don't understand). They emphasized using it for "special occasions" like going to the beach, or going to a reunion, or on your wedding day.

So, it may do what they say it does (temporarily shrink certain areas of your body...how? I have no idea beyond the sweat factor), but it's just a pricey quick fix.

Oh,and the people they were showing use it WEREN'T obese or even overweight. They just had some "problem areas" (like the ex-miss America who is spokesperson for it). And while they said how many inches they lost OVERALL, they didn't say how many body parts that was from (two I saw, before I switched channels, lost a total of 5" and 5 1/2". Divide that into 6 body parts, and that's 1" each!)

What will they think of next? Hey, maybe this could be another thread!

I can already think of a couple: a home device with a laser light you can move over your problem areas -- without touching your skin, mind you -- that can melt the cellulite away, and a tape measure that (secretly) stretches (but not so much it's obvious) so it gives you a smaller measurement.}(

Pinky

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.