Thigh master

How about doing a few sets of plié/sumo squats instead? Probably better results (closed chain body weight exercise) and you don't need to buy any equipment.

If you need to be discreet, a thigh master might be helpful, but I'm not sure how good the results will be. I used to use the thigh machines at the gym and never got noticeable results from them. I will say, though, that I have never used a thigh master and my comments are probably not fair if the thigh master works differently from how I'm thinking!

Stebby

I just moved departments and the staff there are more acceptable to ideas such as this because they already have a stair stepper and a band. No one uses it, but they said any time I want to, I can. So, I have always wanted a ball for a chair and I thought since I could feel my thighs after doing ball squeezes, that the thigh master might be discreet and beneficial. I see you can do upper body with it too. I know, too, that diet is what helps gets rid of that fat layer on my upper thighs, but, if I do both....well, maybe.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.