There here! There Here!

CYBERSIS

Cathlete
Three cheers for Cathe and Three Cheers for CK sales in Canada! My DVD's have arrived and I spent last night previewing those beauties! I have had the flu for the past three days and don't think I should attempt until I am feeling at least a little better. I don't think my spinning head would let me do some of those new moves!

I would just like to tell Jack and his lovely wife (name escapes me) what a great job they do from CK Sales. Anyone in Canada who needs to order these hard to get videos please use these guys. They are the greatest.

I am just east of Toronto. There is hope, they are coming!

By the way, I just could not wait and I did Cardio and Weights. I love it! Has my favourite Elvis song " a little less conversation" I have been singing it for months and my kids just rolled their eyes when I made them come in and see that the song was on my new workout video!

Karen
:)

I have to agree!!! I tell them all the time how awesome they are.When I decided to go with VHS instead of DVD I called them up and he was so friendly.They are so prompt to.I e-mail them and in a matter of minutes I usually have one back.I know of one lady and her name is Cindy...is that his wife? There was also a time when I posted something on this forum about Mindy Mylera videos, she was reading the post and ended up e-mailing me all about it.I thought that was awesome to.
Anyway, I just had to agree with you, they are a awesome bunch
Lori

Which is your favorite among the series? I'm in Mississauga and it's driving me crazy trying to chose!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.