Therapy Dogs

Hi Cathe!
Good to see you posting! I just wanted to let you know how impressed I am that you also work with therapy dogs! I am a proud owner of a Black Male Labrador Retriever. I've been working out strenuously for almost 25 years too. But the dog and the exercise (much of your strength tapes) bring me much comfort for my bi-polar disorder that I really need them both. He is my second Lab and I think I will always have that breed. He seems to always know what I need. It always amazes me what they can train them to do for the physically handicapped!!! Just thought I'd let you know that I truly admire you for the work you do with those adorable dogs! My "baby boy" is quite handsome also! I would like to get him certified as a therapy dog and take him to psychiatric facilities someday so others like myself can feel the calmness and joy he gives to me.
Sincerely, Carmelle

Hi Carmelle! Nice to hear from you. Yes, labs are absolutely amazing as service dogs. So gentle, giving, and aiming to please. They are very hard workers and very wonderful people loving dogs. How nice of you to want to share the love of your doggie with others. It will be a very rewarding experience for both of you. Keep in touch and let me know how you make out with this. :)!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.