The Wrinkle Cure by Perricore?

L

Lynda

Has anyone read this book and tried its diet? I just read an article in Vogue about it, and the writer says that not only does her skin look better, but she also lost weight. She also tried out the diet on a nutritionist who basically endorsed its balance of nutrients. A lot of salmon, though! If you have tried it, I'd love to hear more.

I just got the book and some of his skin care products in the mail. I used the the skin care products this morning, I have yet to try the diet. I read most of the book last night. Interesting stuff!!! Has anyone used his skin care products?? I plan to try some of the diet tips he suggests starting in January (get through the holidays....) I will let you know if I see any changes in my skin.

I decided to get the book as well and maybe I will try the diet and his skin care products. Let me know if you see a difference, and I will keep you posted as well. Are his skin care products expensive?

I haven't tried the diet but I started his skin care program a week ago. I am using the restorative cream at night and the firming in the am along with the eye product, the alpha lipoic. Oh forgot, I've been using his lip plumper for a couple of months. I really like it and have seen improvement in my skin tone. I don't have bad skin but there is always room for improvement. :). Yes, it is expensive. the firming products run about 90$ and the eye product is 45$.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.