The way clothes fit..........

Maximus

Cathlete
makes me crazy! I swear they're made for people who are completely out of shape. Whenever I buy tops I have to get mediums b/c my shoulders & arms aren't a size 2 like the rest of me. So it's always snug in the shoulders & arms but huge from like my armpits down.

And with pants I have a small rear but a large waist, I have to buy a size larger so they fit in the waist but they're always too big in the butt.

Some juniors sizes fit right, places like Express & maybe Bebe might fit right, but everything else is completely out of proportion.

I am so sick of making my tailor rich. x(

Oh, I hear ya. I have a smallish waist and large butt, so I have the opposite problem. I buy 'em so they fit in the rear but the waist is too big.

With tops, I always have a problem with sleeves being long enough. My body usually takes a small, but then the arms are never long enough for me and I look like my clothes shrunk in the wash, but if I get a medium, it's all baggy.

My solution is just not to buy anything:p

My best friend and I were just discussing this very topic. I'm 5'5" so I'm right on the borderline between petites and misses. I absolutely cannot wear petites because they don't fit me at all. If I buy misses everything has to be altered. Slacks are always yards too long, I need to go a size larger to fit my hips, and then they're too big through the waist. Sleeves are also way too long for me, and they make blouses so tight anymore that I can't button them across my boobs. I hate to go shopping for clothes. I wish they would gives us gals options for inseam and sleeve lengths like they do for men.

Michele

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.