the thigh toner with chalene ctx. Do I need them?

js70

Cathlete
Hi ladies...I'm think of buying Chalene's CTX. Do you like them? How are the results? I was wondering of buying just the dvds, but not the kit that comes with the thigh toner. Do you think I can use the dynaband to substitute it? I'm just curious. If not, is it better if I buy the dvds with the thigh toner? Does it make any difference? Thanks in advance for the input.
JS70

Hi ladies...I'm think of buying Chalene's CTX. Do you like them? How are the results? I was wondering of buying just the dvds, but not the kit that comes with the thigh toner. Do you think I can use the dynaband to substitute it? I'm just curious. If not, is it better if I buy the dvds with the thigh toner? Does it make any difference? Thanks in advance for the input.
JS70

The thigh toner comes w/ the Basic set (it's a purple dynaband). The Deluxe CLX set includes 3 resistance bands, weighted gloves and 3 additional workouts. I'm not sure where you're getting yours that the thigh toner isn't included, but any light/med dynaband would work just fine for the program.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.