The old cowboy rides off into the sunset

H

honeybunch

I am personally crushed to know that Chuch Norris (the poster boy of fitness)is quitting Walker Texas Ranger. :':)'( :':)'(I hope Pres. Bush the younger will appoint him head of the President's Council on Physical Fitness so he will make some personal appearance. I think I would do some driving to see him!!!!

He's almost 61, chicks!!!!! Is that an advertisement for working out, or what???!!!! My broken record keeps playing this refrain, "Exercise is the fountain of youth." All together now........

Thanks Honeybunch!

This has nothing to do with Chuck Norris, but seeing your post reminded me that I needed to thank you for your recipe posts.

I made the Mississippi Mud Cake for family over the Christmas holidays. My mother laughed at me as I was making it (and a pretty mess with all the marshmallow creme), but it was the hit of both my family and my husband's. Very moist and yummy.

Of course, I'm off all sweets other than the natural variety after all the holiday feasting, and will have to file all these tasty treats you've been posting.

Thanks again, Honeybunch!

Cheers,
Colia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.