The new turbo jam ball workouts....

Spinin28

Cathlete
Happy New Year everyone in Catheland!

I was just over on the Beachbody site and noticed that Turbo jam has 2 new Ball workouts....looks very much like segments from Drill Max.

Has anyone tried these new workouts yet? I just thought they looked interesting...

:)

Hi, yes, I bought the TJ ball workouts. I really like them both. nice and different. NOTHING compared to cathe's drillmax workout at all. Chalene does upper body, lower body, abs and cardio w/ the ball. However, the cardio w/ the stability ball is more of a functional/kickboxing type of thing. Hope that makes sense. I really enjoyed these workouts!

take care:)
Gloria

I have both of them as well and really enjoy them. I really LOVE kickin core - it has 30 min of cadio and another 15 of toning/shaping with the ball. I have only done Total Bosy Blast once and had DOMS the next day. They are great workouts.

I also have these workouts and really adore them, particularly Kickin' Core. It's like a Cardio Party with a nice core section attached. If you like TJ, you'll really want to have these. And yes, the ball work is similar to drill 3 in DrillMax.

Marie

Would you guys say these are intermediate compared to Cathe's workouts? I have a lot of workouts from Beach Body- Slim series, Great Body, Power 90 3-4, Master Series power 90-core cardio,cardio intervals, plyo legs, sweat 5-6, and UML. I actually used to do Slim Series all the time but now I do not find them very challenging at all and use them for an easy day-plus since doing Cathe them seem really boring but they did get me good results. Tony's master series are good but I don't do them often anymore, I think plyo legs and cardio intervals are my favs for a day when I need to sweat but don't have much time - some people find Tony annoying but I like his unique way of working out, nice to change things up!

Anyway, just curios about the new TJ ball workouts!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.