The new SET is beautiful !

jordan

Cathlete
The close up shot of the set in B&G is nice.

The look of the new set provides such a light & airy feeling. If it looks anything on DVD like the way it looks in the pictures, it is going to be calming & pleasant to the eye. I couldn’t visualize it in the sketches but the more I catch glimpses of it, the more I like it. I give two thumbs up to the set designers because they did a beautiful job.

jordan

I third that! I love the light/airy feeling it gives even though I'm pretty sure that I'll be hating it's calm nature when I'm sweating my booty off :7!

I've been so excited to read about the new workouts that I hadn't even noticed the background. It is really pretty.
Angela:7

All that calm breezy feeling and all I see is Cathe and the crew sweating. I'm a little scared:eek:

I'm super impressed with the set. From the glimpses I've stolen in the blog entries, it seems pretty, open, and a nice marriage of the inside and outdoors. Love it!

-Kate

I really like the set too! I agree the set projects a light and airy feeling. I don't like a set with a lot of decor and shocking wall colors ;)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.