The new cast for the new workouts

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone~ Thanks for your patience while I get through the next few grueling days of busy-ness! Miss you all and probably won't be able to pop in much until after filming May 15th.

So let me fill you in on the cast for our upcoming workouts. Cedie was able to join us this time. Yay!!!! She is super excited that she finally didn't have a scheduling conflict while we filmed. Lorraine was originally going to film with us but she ended up having a scheduling conflict and couldn't make it work so that's how Marlo came on board. Marlo is 39, mom of a 7 year old boy, and wonderfully fit. She has a full time job outside of fitness but when she is not working, fitness is her passion (and it shows). Brenda and Jai are happily joining us again too. They look fantastic, as always, and I love having them on board. They are impressively strong and glow with endless energy and beauty. We are ready to rock the house! Soon you'll be rocking it with us!

Thank you for the update. I am SO excited about the new workouts. Very excited about the crew and GREAT to have Cedie back. Lorraine will be missed.
Welcome aboard Marlo.

Yeah, glad to hear Cedie will be in the new workouts as well as Jai and Brenda! I can't wait to see the new member of the crew!

Happy to hear Cedie is back along with Jai and Brenda! Congrats to the new cast member Marlo too! I'm SO excited for these new workouts!

Natasha

Wonderful News :)

OK, time to get fired up and taking it to the max!!! EXCITED!!

Welcome Marlo. You are in great company with Cathe & crew. I really like your name. Brings back memories of a show I watched so long ago. "That Girl" The star is Marlo Thomas? Does it ring a bell? I think it was way before your time LOL!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.