THE LENGTH OF CHALENE EXTREME WORKOUT

js70

Cathlete
Hi,
Could anyone tell me what's the average length of exercise time in Chalene extreme? I tried p90x, and some of the workout is too long for me. I'm looking for something that average from 30-45 minutes. Thanks so much in advance.
Js70

The main workouts are each about 30 minutes- but I didn't enjoy them, even though they are short. I'd rather do a longer Cathe workout.

Hi,
Could anyone tell me what's the average length of exercise time in Chalene extreme? I tried p90x, and some of the workout is too long for me. I'm looking for something that average from 30-45 minutes. Thanks so much in advance.
Js70

Hi Js70,

As Morningstar already posted, most of the workouts are 35 min. or so. Some are shorter and one maxes out at 48 min. If you want, I can email you the details on each workout in the CLX series, which includes times, exercises, etc. I can also pm it to you, but it takes 3 pm's as it's really long! :p

Hi Jonahnah,
Thanks so much for your reply. First of all, (this might be a stupid question) what is pm? Emailing might be easier to do, right? If you don't mind, please email me @[email protected].

Did you enjoy the workout? What's your opinion on that? Thanks so much again.
Js70

Hi Jonahnah,
Thanks so much for your reply. First of all, (this might be a stupid question) what is pm? Emailing might be easier to do, right? If you don't mind, please email me @[email protected].

Did you enjoy the workout? What's your opinion on that? Thanks so much again.
Js70

Hi,
I sent you an email w/ the info you wanted. A "pm" is a private message. Look in the upper right corner of your Cathe screen and it will tell you if you have any messages waiting for you. HTH! :)

Her workouts are about 30 minutes and if you lift as heavy and as slowly as you should you won't have anything left in you to go beyond the time frame of the workouts.

I just started these workouts, as I've done two, and i really like them. I go heavy as I safely can and boy i was just shaking all over when I finished! Any longer than 35 min would be too much

thanks ladies, now I have a better idea what I'm looking for. Do you know if there's a site that I can go and look for the rotation. I'm just curious how it works.
Thanks again,
js70

This week I'm finishing up on the 3rd series of ChaLean Extreme, which is Lean Circuit. I love the workouts and also that they are shorter like mentioned because I can also do kettlebell, yoga, pilates, bosu. step or some other short workouts on the same day for 3 times a week. This gives me a well rounded workout because it isn't all weights and adds some diversity to me workouts to make them more interesting.

Darlene

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.