The Kite Runner

Renee McFar

Cathlete
Ok, I had to start reading the book, I plan to read it again before September.

I only need to say one thing: I am on page 166 and I bet I have cried a dozen times already!

Great choice...seriously....it is a great read!

My copy arrives this week...but I think my son is reading it first as he has a summer assignment to do...

Tammy

Oh, good to hear, I just got my copy yesterday! I was going to try to hold off, but after that review.... Ha ha Thanks Carolyn

Currently I am reading One for The Money by Janet Evanovich and Kite Runner I will start after aLbor Day.
Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"

I thought it was AMAZING! It's a very sad story and you are going to cry at least a dozen more times before it ends. I finished it yesterday morning and I have that empty feeling you get when you just finish a good book and don't have anything else to read. Does this author have anything else published?

I just finished this book this morning and I'm still teary. What a moving book. I have that empty feeling you're referring to. I feel like I need to go workout or something so I don't sit here and dwell on what I just read. Great story - thanks to all those that recommended it!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.