The intro & ending of clip...

DebbieH

Cathlete
Did you all notice how each clip flashes the color Cathe and the crew is wearing in the intro and the ending of the clip? Soooo cool! They think of everything!!!

Sent from my iPad using CatheForum

Deb, you are so observant. I notice now, thanks you pointing that out...very cool and clever!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the clips!!!

jdimascio said:
Deb, you are so observant. I notice now, thanks you pointing that out...very cool and clever!!! Can't wait to see the rest of the clips!!!

Any ONE in particular Jenn??? :D

Hmmm....maybe!!! ACK....they're coming very soon, I can't wait to get my butt kicked!!! Although I got my butt kicked today pretty badly with STS TB, such an awesome all around good workout!!

Jenn, Ohmygosh, I did STS TB on Friday and I kid you not when I say I still have DOMS! It got down sooo deep into my thigh and glute muscles! OUCHIE!!! :eek:

Did you all notice how each clip flashes the color Cathe and the crew is wearing in the intro and the ending of the clip? Soooo cool! They think of everything!!!

I love the eye dropper tool, it makes it so easy to match your colors in the authoring software. I wonder what they use. While I know that authoring is the most painful time for us cathletes, the waiting can be tough, as a former video editor I can say that authoring is a blast because it involves a lot of artwork and motion graphics.

Alisha

I'm so excited to see how it looks! Especially becasue we obvisously saw Cathe from the back the whole time! I can't wait to see how great she looks. It's an added bonus that so many of my Cathlete faves are in it! :D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.