The Intensity Series PreSale

SNM Videos

Administrator
The Intensity Series Presale will begin in just a few more days. The official start date will be Sunday, September 15th. We will have more details at that time. Cathe would like to thank everyone for their input and suggestions! :)

Is it Sunday yet?

Do I seem to be a little anxious? Well I am!

YAAAHHHHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hedy :)

RE: Is it Sunday yet?

Oh my, can I wait 1 more day. I think I can, I think I can. Nooo, I can't wait. This just made my day.

Sharon

Great!! I am planning on getting all six but you could offer the split tapes together, IMax2 together with Bootcamp etc.

YAYY!!! I wasn't expecting this for at least another month!!!! Thank you, Cathe - once again I am amazed at your energy! Isn't Kyle just a few months old??? WOW!! :-wow

No sarcasm intended, honestly ---Why should I want to order them presale? Is it possible you will run out of them around Christmas? Or is it more for the company -- to know a minimum of how many orders there will be ahead of time? Thank you, Jeanne

There are many reasons people take advantage of our presales, but the main reason is probably because of the special prices we offer during the presale.

[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON Sep-15-02 AT 09:27AM (Est)[/font][p]>There are many reasons people take advantage of our presales, but the main reason is probably because of the special prices
>we offer during the presale.

I am hopeful you guys will continue your great pricing with this newest presale. Soooooo.......we're waiting!

Hedy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.