The Fit Towers

janiejoey

Cathlete
I'm hearing Cathe can't use the new Fit Tower to create her ideas for new a DVD's series yet. Well, I think she should use the Old Fit Tower instead of the new one (I read somewhere both towers can be used in any of her workouts). I'm thinking, as long as you have a Fit Tower, older version or new, there is No reason why she couldn't do that, is there? I'm going to post this elsewhere and see what everyone thinks.

I'm hearing Cathe can't use the new Fit Tower to create her ideas for new a DVD's series yet. Well, I think she should use the Old Fit Tower instead of the new one (I read somewhere both towers can be used in any of her workouts). I'm thinking, as long as you have a Fit Tower, older version or new, there is No reason why she couldn't do that, is there? I'm going to post this elsewhere and see what everyone thinks.

That's what I heard (or read) too but felt assured when Cathe said more advanced workouts using the Fit Tower are to come (probably after the Strong & Sweaty DVDs). I'm going to guess that Cathe has some sort of contract with the Fit Tower company and won't be able to film her own videos until that contract is up? I don't know but admit I'm a bit disappointed if all we get with the Fit Tower are the easy DVDS. I'm holding out hope, though! Impatience is a problem for me.... :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.