The Challengers wk of 9/6

punka274

Cathlete
Hello Ladies! Just getting us started

quick check in. CCPP done on TM, 56 minutes and 520 calories burned, a little over 4 1/2 miles,Everyone have a great day:)

Good Evening,

This morning I did Turbo Fire 30 Class which ended up being 42 mins and then Stretch 10 which was 12 mins. There is a serious learning curve to these workouts so it is going to take me awhile to get the moves down.

Stats:
42 min
39 in the zone
150 min hr
183 max hr
315 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
3 in the zone
114 min hr
137 max hr
55 cals burned.

Amelia-good job with your workout.

Today for me was 20 jog/walk with the dogs followed by legs. Hope I get all my workouts in. With this being a short work week, my schedule is messed up.

Jean

Hey guys, no weight work today but did get in a 47minute power walk w/the dog. Im beat, the weekend really caught up to me today:confused: still got to get some house work done.

Have a great day:)

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is Turbo Fire HIIT 15 and Stretch 10 plus STS Med Ball Abs. I am finding it really sucks not having your own car.

Amelia-good job with your workout.

Jean-starting off on the right foot this week way to go.

Hi everyone.

Today was 20min jog/walk with the dogs followed by 30 minutes solid jogging. I'm starting to feel the soreness from yesterday's workout. Tomorrow will be weights.

Jean

Everyone seems to be off to a great start.

Yesterday I ran my podunner wk 9. It was only 47.5 degrees. It felt great!This morning I did Travel Fit. This is my rest week. I am not fond of this video. I find it boring.

I am toying with a new rotation. I might be mixing gym styles with meso 2.
plus my running.

what do you think?

wk1 & 3:

M: run,abs and some of GS leg wt work
T: GS upper body both DVDs but the timesaver premix
W: run, abs and more GS leg wt work
Th: same as tuesday
Fri. run,abs and floor work from GS legs

WK 2 &4

M: run,abs, triset 1 of meso 2 wk1
T: meso 2 chest,shoulders and tris
W: same as Monday
Th Meso 2 back and bis
Fri: Run,abs and rest of triset legs

Everyone seems to be off to a great start.

Yesterday I ran my podunner wk 9. It was only 47.5 degrees. It felt great!This morning I did Travel Fit. This is my rest week. I am not fond of this video. I find it boring.

I am toying with a new rotation. I might be mixing gym styles with meso 2.
plus my running.

what do you think?

wk1 & 3:

M: run,abs and some of GS leg wt work
T: GS upper body both DVDs but the timesaver premix
W: run, abs and more GS leg wt work
Th: same as tuesday
Fri. run,abs and floor work from GS legs

WK 2 &4

M: run,abs, triset 1 of meso 2 wk1
T: meso 2 chest,shoulders and tris
W: same as Monday
Th Meso 2 back and bis
Fri: Run,abs and rest of triset legs

Elaine-looks good to me.

Good Evening,

Tonite I did TF HIIT 15 and I need to learn the moves so the workout wasn't very good, then I did Stretch 10 and STS Med Ball Abs.

Stats:
16 min
15 in the zone
145 min hr
167 max hr
114 cals burned.

Stretch:
12 min
0 in the zone
109 min hr
125 max hr
51 cals burned.

Abs:
10 min
6 in the zone
134 min hr
170 max hr
60 cals burned.

This morning I needed a little extra sleep so I did not have time for disc 7. I did Gilad's Quick fit for the same body parts, shoulders, biceps and chest. It is a quick, but potent little workout. Since there is hardly any rest, I had to drop my weights down. It really gets in there, Ouch.

Hope everyone is doing well.

Jean

Good Morning,

It is cloudy here and it has put me in a funk. Today is suppose to be a rest day but I am going to do KCMs 30min to Muscle Definition since there is not wt. work scheduled in the TF plan.

Jean-way to get a workout in even though you slept in.

Morning

Today I plan on doing BM2 step + upper body weights. I will bbl w/personals and workout results:)

BM2 step combo's + upper body weights done. 63 mins, 490 burned.:D

gotta hop in the shower and get some house work done...bbl w/personals

Good wo Amelia
Jean: I have not done Gilad in years. That is where I started. He use to be on ESPN in the morning.

Roxie: How do you like turbo fire?

This morning I was suppose to run, but when I got up it was thundering. I don't mind running in the rain but not during a thunder storm. I did about 25min on the elliptical. My foot did okay. I was a bit nervous to push it to much. The elliptical really makes my Morton neuroma act up.

Okay, DH is home sick driving me crazy!:eek:

Good wo Amelia
Jean: I have not done Gilad in years. That is where I started. He use to be on ESPN in the morning.

Roxie: How do you like turbo fire?

This morning I was suppose to run, but when I got up it was thundering. I don't mind running in the rain but not during a thunder storm. I did about 25min on the elliptical. My foot did okay. I was a bit nervous to push it to much. The elliptical really makes my Morton neuroma act up.

Okay, DH is home sick driving me crazy!:eek:

Elaine-I think once I learn the routines it will be fun just a severe learning curve so my cal burns aren't what I want them to be. What is Morton Neuroma?

Mortons neuroma is an inflamed nerve between the 3rd and 4th toe on the underside of your foot. It feels numb and eventually feels like I am walking on a large marble. Yuck and OUCH!!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did 3T Totally Tubular Turbo from Turbo Jam.

Stats:
27 min
10 in the zone
118 min hr
145 max hr
132 cals burned.

I didn't do the abs on this one.

Elaine-sounds painful.

Morning,

Today is a dog walk(may do a cc w/her not sure yet) then i will come back home and do coremax 3 + stretchmax 3.

Elaine-ugh,sorry your foot is hurting you. Does it only bother you when you workout on the elliptical?

hello to Roxie,Jean and Andrea!

bbl

workout done. power walked for 45mins then came home and did CM3 + SM3. My core was on fire:confused: guess thats a good thing:p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.